Wednesday 2 February 2011

New projects incoming

As the title says, I've got new projects coming up. I've been given my brief for my computing unit, this one is on web design. I suppose I should also let you guys know how well i've done with my marks, but I haven't been given them all just yet.

Extended Advertising, Illustration and Type/Editorial - Distinction -
Personal Project - Merit +
Extended Computing A - Pass + (fell short of a merit by a smidge)
Business Comms Presentation - Merit
Business Comms Report - Distinction
Business Comms overall grade: Distinction
Teamworking Project - Merit +

I'm pleased with what I have achieved but I realise I could have tried just that much harder in the animation unit (Extended Computing A). In the future, when faced with projects where I don't understand certain technical things, I should afford myself more time to refine what I create.

Oh, and before I forget, I have a wordpress for my new unit, the web design unit.
http://ashleywakefielddesign.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment