Wednesday 10 November 2010

My Creative Journey (past work)



I figured I would image spam this page. Nah, just kidding, I wanted to show a range of my past work (thanks Stacey for recommending this) from my...er, shall we say, underdeveloped beginnings through to recent times. It's all a little out of order but I think it's fairly easy to see which is early work and which is more recent. I've put this work up on my deviantart, which i've had going since 2007. I'll link to it at the bottom. Some of the work on there is actually even earlier work, say 2004/2005.

I'm aware most of this doesn't scream GRAPHIC DESIGNER at you, but I was on a multimedia course before this one, so my work is very varied.

This selection of work covers traditional drawings, photography, graphic design, 3D computer graphics, digital painting, fractals and photomanipulation. Varying quality and some i'm still proud of to this day. You can probably gather how over time i've played to my strengths but anywho, enough jibber jabber.


http://mustash2003.deviantart.com

No comments:

Post a Comment