Friday 8 October 2010

Week 2 Feedback

Having looked through the feedback from Thursdays session, I can see people thought I needed to put more work into my research. I agree and will add to it over the coming week(s).
The lightning bolt was the favorite/best logo and was chosen by 11 people. I agree and think it had potential to develop more then the other two.The class thought it was original but that there needed to be more work on it to make it more powerful. They also liked the way I had worked my intials into the logo.
On communication, on average I came across as well...average. Perhaps I need to cultivate an expanded vocabulary to explain myself better. And average on proffesionalism as well. This was most interesting to read through and I'll take it all into consideration as I progress from here on.

No comments:

Post a Comment