Thursday 11 November 2010

Online Magazine: Update

 First of all, i've had it narrowed down what areas I will write the article about and what I will do the advertisement on. The two articles will be on
1. Parks/Greenery
2. Design Agencies

Of course they relate to Manchester.

The advertisement will be for a Manchester based brand
1.Manchester Fashion Network.

Just as an aside, I'm not really sure if this is the right place for this but I may as well put it here. Just woke up from a nap (stay with it, there is a reason i'm posting this), in which I dreamed I was some super hot graphic designer. It was some kind of Uni presentation...which suprise suprise, I went to earlier to see the BA Advertising. The odd thing is, in my dream, I plagurised someone! I had these pieces of work to show the class and they weren't mine. Thank god it was just a dream eh.

I was thinking...hmm, putting a dream about Uni onto my blog, sounds exactly like Uni work (note, extreme sarcasm) but it was a dream ABOUT uni. Which is geeky in and of itself. PLUS it was hyper realistic. Some of the work my subconscious made was the kind of stuff I wish I could do like here and now.

Enough of that, with the area now chosen and agreed upon, better get cracking on with some work. Will update over the coming week.

No comments:

Post a Comment